Saturday, May 14, 2011

Haven't posted in a while.....

I don't know why, I just haven't been in the mood.  I don't have much to say right now either but I'm typing.

I could take up a Nascar cause, but there's not much drama other than boys being boys.  Not men being men.  Tomorrow if it doesn't rain it should turn out to be a good race.  I hope Tony does well.

Word on the street is that he's close to proposing or has proposed to Jessica.  If he is or has I'm glad.  He's been so much more calm and happy these days.  And he sure looks more healthy.  Doesn't have the dark circles under his eyes or just the tired eyes.  Check out what I'm talking about below. 


So if she's making him look this good then Yay for him and Yay for us that think he's eye candy.
Otherwise, my daydream world has sucked lately.  I'm just not in to music anymore.  LOL!  Its like I don't have time for singing along anymore.  Hacking and being sick isn't helping any I'm sure.  I'm tired of being sick.

I was thinking though.  This is the best I've felt in a while.  I'm not depressed or anything.  It's weird to be ok but I am.  Other than fighting being sick all of the time, I'm not saddened or anything.  So I'm happy about that.  I haven't figured out why I'm feeling ok but as long as it doesn't change it's all good.

I'll try to blog more often.  I think I just haven't been doing it because I haven't been on my computer much.  I use my tablet a lot more than I do my computer.  Maybe in the coming days you'll get more commentary on NASCAR and College Softball.  

Commentary like this:  Jordan Taylor has a wicked curve ball.

Ok all done!  Goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment